Home

PS3 Save Resigner

-Now go to your My Documents on your PC. (or wherever you saved your [PS3] Resigner) -Now look for The Prince of Codes/ [PS3] Save Resigner and open it. -Now right click on [PS3] Save Resigner 2.0 and select create shortcut. -Now drag and drop the shortcut onto your desktop to make a desktop shortcut to the KG Resigner PS3 Save Resigner 2.0. It's further more easier to resign/decrypt/encrypt a PS3 save now. Reminder: With the PS3 Save Resigner, you can resign any saves from any regions to any regions. From any accounts to any Accounts. You can also remove the copy-protection, decrypt & encrypt. It's easy to use, and VERY user-friendly. It works for Retail. Hi guys this is a PS3 save resigner. Thanks to flat_z for his amazing work. The games.conf is from aldostool. This is just for people who needs an easier way to use flat_z's tool PS3 Save Resigner 2.0.5 :: Login/Create an Account:: 3 comments If you would like to post a comment please signin to your account or register for an account . om_nate Posted: Fri. Aug 28, 202

Tutorial KG's [PS3] Save Resigner With Full Tutoria

[Released] [PS3] Save Resigner 2

PS3 Resigner Master Tool is a very useful tool that helps you to patch your PS3 game license. You can inject/install PS3 games using PS3 other tools such as TrueAncestor Backup Retailer, PS3 PKG Linker, PexPloit lite etc. But to run the game you will need to patch the game license Save Resigner by KG971 Information: Quote Here I give a whole new version of my first PS3 Save Resigner. It's further more easier to resign/decrypt/encrypt a PS3 save now. Reminder: With the PS3 Save Resigner, you can resign any saves from any regions to any regions. From any accounts to any Acco.. 3. level 1. remlei. PS3 Slim 3000A / HFW 4.85 / 1TB / HEN v3.0.2 2 years ago. youre probably talking about the PS3 Save Resigner you can download it here. all you have to do is from your PS3, log in to the user where you want the save you downloaded over the internet you would want copy from, go to PS3 save game manager of some sort and copy.

PS3 Bruteforce Save Data will resign save data and trophies for the PlayStation 3, this allows PlayStation 3 owners to download PS3 save games to help them progress in games and unlock parts of the game without spending hours trying to 100% everything In this tutorial we will be explaining how to resign ps3 Gamesaves to your profile that you want to use. Don't forget to subscribe!Save Resigner: https://www.. 1) Open up the Save Resigner. 2) In the tabs, go to Customized Profile Settings 3) Go the options to Enter Public Keys 4) Enter in the Public Keys into the Correct Lines Tag: PS3 Save Resigner [PS3] Save Resigner 2.0. October 2, 2019 October 22, 2019 by KG971_Dev, posted in Free Tools, PS3. Continue reading [PS3] Save Resigner 2.0.

PS3 Save Resigner Tool Released - MateoGodlik

1. der: With the PS3 Save Resigner, you can resign any saves from any regions to any regions. From any accounts to any Accounts. You can also remove the copy-protection, decrypt & encrypt. It's easy to use, and VERY user-friendly. It works for Retail PS3
  2. Browse to the [PS3] Save Resigner folder (Documents > The Prince of Codes > [PS3] Save Resigner) and open the 'games.conf' file. You'll find a lot of lines similar to the output you just copied. Simply paste it between two other games and close the file. [PS3] Save Resigner now has the information it needs to finish the job
  3. Save Resigner 2020 .Exe From Mega. Its additional more easier to resigndecryptencrypt á PS3 DownIoad PS3 Conserve Resigner 2.0.6 Setup.exe from mega.co.nz 13.22 MB, PS3 Save Resigner 2.0.6 Set up.rar from mediafire.com. Mighty factors clash behind the moments in a struggle for power and impact

A Tool To Resign PS2/PS3/PSX/PSP Content For Use With PS3 etHANol 4.82/4.84 - PS3Xploit/PS3xploit-resigner Vendor and version information [. The following is the available information on ps3_save_resigner_2..5_setup.exe Title: [PS3]SaveGame Resigner v1.4 Name of the PS3 game this save is for: Any Save Description: Hello! To start off, all tools and programs are linked at the end *REQUIRES .Net Framework 4 and msvr100.dll !!!!!* 1) Open up the Save Resigner. 2) In the tabs, go to Customized Profile.. Ps3 Save Resigner Ps3 Save Resigner. By ILOVEFOOTBALL95, June 26, 2014 in Technology. Share More sharing options... Followers 0. to make a save pack that I will upload to the internet and I want to be able to put in a guide on how to get this resigner working and the save game pack so if anyone has lost data it can be restored to where they. PS3 Save Resigner [Maringngerrang Blog].rar - Google Drive Sign i

PS3 Save Resigner 2

1. LATEST GAMES.CONF FOR PS3 Save Resigner/BruteForce. Thread starter Ank; Start date Sep 14, 2014; Status Not open for further replies. Ank Noob III. Registered. Sep 14, 2014 #1 I know many of you must be having some problems while resigning the gamesave because of the old games.conf file. Here is the latest games.conf download
  2. » ps3 resigner save resigner » ps3 resigner save resigner download » ps3 game resigner 2.0.5 download » ps3 save resigner » ps3 save resigner 2014 » ps3 save resigner free » save résigner 2.04 » ps3 save resigner ダウンロード » save resigner » save resigner downloa
  3. Save.Resigner.v.2..6.zip. Zum Downloaden der Datei klicken Sie bitte auf den Download-Button. Diese Datei wurde von einem User hochgeladen, der für seine publizierten Inhalte selbst verantwortlich ist
  4. der: With the PS3 Save Resigner, you can resign any saves from any regions to any regions. From any accounts to any Accounts. You can also remove the copy-protection, decrypt & encrypt
  5. ps3 save resigner 2020 search results Descriptions containing ps3 save resigner 2020. More WinRAR 6.01. win.rar GmbH - Shareware - WinRAR is a 32-bit/64-bit Windows version of RAR Archiver, the powerful archiver and archive manager. WinRARs main features are very strong general and multimedia compression, solid compression, archive protection.
  6. [PS3] Save Resigner HackPs is a Shareware software in the category Miscellaneous developed by [PS3] Save Resigner HackPs. The latest version of [PS3] Save Resigner HackPs is currently unknown. It was initially added to our database on 07/22/2013. [PS3] Save Resigner HackPs runs on the following operating systems: Windows
  7. In order for Game Genie: Save Editor for PS3 to function, an internet connection is required during use. If your internet connection suffers from high latency, eg satellite connection, the software may not work as expected. You can buy Game Genie: Save Editor for PS3 for just $26.49 / 24.99€ / £21.49. Don't forget, PayPal will.

Save a game with your new activated PS3 System. Use this new key to resign to your old save files to work on your current new system. BruteForce Save Data needs a PSN account and a user Profile for a correct Key. Save a game with your new activated PS3 System how to do it. basically, i got a flash drive and saved a file to it. then i downloaded the pimped out file from gamefaqs. it wouldn't let me use the file straight up, so i used the icon and data from the gamefaqs file and the personal files from my own save. i put the flash drive back into my ps3 and it read the file as my file with the. A dummy save is just a save you make to use as a base to resign everything to. All you do is make a new character on Borderlands 2 and thats it. If you are too dumb lol or lazy to make one I have a dummy save for you Dummy Save: BLUS30982-SAVE-SAVEDEAD Ok this kind of resign is when you have only the .SAV file itself and nothing else Save Resigner 2020 Driver Download Here. There is definitely a hyperlink which declares: Driver Download here:- X360MemoryUnitDriversV1.2.rar when you click on this hyperlink, you go to the main forum page. I found what appeared to end up being good tutorials, but none of them worked well. I saw many other individuals with the exact same. PlayStation 3 (PS3) Scene Forums. PS3 CFW and Hacks . Copy locked PS3 saves help Find another save for that game. Resign it or make it BLANK with Bruteforce and play the game with all passed and all of the crap you want in it, even with cheats lol . puneet888. Member. Contributor

Save Game Resigner! v2

Tutorial - [PS3] Save Resigner 2

برنامه PS3 Save Resigner 2.0.6قابل استفاده بر روی سیستم عامل ویندوز. برنامه PS3 Save Resigner یکی از برنامه های کابردی برای کنسول های PlayStation 3 می باشد. این برنامه برای تمام مدل های کنسول قابل استفاده است زیرا. Here you can download file [PS3]_Save_Resigner_1.5. 2shared gives you an excellent opportunity to store your files here and share them with others. Join our community just now to flow with the file [PS3]_Save_Resigner_1.5 and make our shared file collection even more complete and exciting

About PS3 Bruteforce Save Data: PS3 Bruteforce Save Data will resign save data and trophies for the PlayStation 3, this allows PlayStation 3 owners to download PS3 save games to help them progress in games and unlock parts of the game without spending hours trying to 100% everything PS3 Save Resigner Tool Released; PS3 Netflix for CFW 3.55 by VSPROD Released; PS3 TrueAncestor SELF Resigner v1.85 Released; PS3 MultiMAN 04.17.00 Released; PS3 Tools Collection v2.0.5.4 Released; PS3 MultiMAN 04.16.04 Released; PS3 Cabelas Dangerous Hunts 2013 BLUS31009 EBOOT F... PS3 Oct0xor's Project OpenCobra Payload; PS3 MultiMAN 04.16.

Since I went through the trouble of actually converting the entire PS3 save set to X360 format, I am also providing the entire converted X360 save set with the decrypted PS3 FateGame.sav files as a bonus. You will need to resign this X360 save set for your own console, and change the folder structure to rename the folder with my Console ID. Befor you read this, Make sure you read the Game Resigner Tutorial. 1.Since you resigned the modded save, what you now want to do is copy the resigned modded save to your USB 2.Then, safely remove the USB 3. Now plug the USB into your PS3 4. Now goto, Save Data Utility>USB Then Copy the file from the USB (the modded save) 5. Now log out of PSN 6 What you basically need to do is to simply tie a PSN/SEN account to your PS3 user account and log into it. That's it! That will generate that magic 16 digit ID for you on your game saves. After you logged into your PSN/SEN account, make sure you create a new game save or save over a current one. After you transferred the game save to a USB. PlayStation 3 Mods PlayStation Trophies &... PS4 Trophies and Game Saves PS3 Trophies and Game Saves Game Save Requests Xbox Gaming Xbox Series X Xbox GameSaves [PS3] Save Resigner With Full Tutorial. Started by BigTrain, March 31st, 2021 02:01 PM. Replies: 1 Views: 533; Last Post By. ThrashNSlash. View Profile View Forum Posts Private. PS3 Tools Collection v2.7.17. Filename ps3tools.zip Date Posted Jun 5, 2014 Categories PS3, Tools and Utilities: Tags PS3: Downloads 5386464 Description: Download File..

PS3 - PS3xploit Resigner (for HAN) updated to v3

PS3.Proxy.Server GUI Extended *updated* - April 8, 2008 This is a frontend for the PS3.Proxy.Server GUI created by CF3B5, which is a program that allows to download the content from Playstation Network Store to the PC and install them later on the Playstation 3 ) and many, many more, since then i try to find some way to recover my saves, but i only found Save Wizard and Xploder (both 60$) , and i know there are some free options on PS3 (PS3 Save Resigner, Bruteforce, PS3 Save tool etc.. Step 8: Copy save game to usb stick and copy to online ps3 Step 10: Load up zombies, and voila, HACKS :P Step 11: Use the save on your usb to re-copy if you loose the hacks. Tutorial for Second time: If you have done above, then changing mods is a little easier. Step 1: Generate EBOOT.BIN Step 2: Copy to Jailbreak PS3 using FT Proceeding the PS4 SaveData Decrypting Tools in development, recent PS4 Game Saves with FPKG's Guide and his LibHB PS4 Homebrewing Library PlayStation 4 developer @cfwprophet made available PSFSKKey which is a PS4 SaveGame Decryption Tool for developers that is only missing the SAMU (Secure Asset Management Unit) PFS keys. Download: PSFSKKey-master.zip / GI The Game Genie: Save Editor for PS3 gives you access to maximum money, stats, and experience as well as unlocking all levels, allowing you to skip past all those tedious parts of the game. Optimized to work with the latest PS3 firmware, the Game Genie is an easy-to-use program that does not require jailbreaking or modding your PS3

Название Bruteforce Save Data PS4. PS3 Bruteforce SaveData will resign save data and trophies for the Play Station 3, Bruteforce Save Data PS4 this allows Play Station 3 owners to download PS3 save games to help them. With PS3 Bruteforce SaveData you can share PS3 save games with family or friends, or even with people all over the world via the internet How to Resign Saves Using The Save Wizard. Hello Everyone! Another easy tutorial on how to resign PS4 saves using the Save Wizard.. Resigning is the process by which you convert someone else's PS4 save so you can use it on your PS4

#SG4Y Apollo Save Tool [Resign PS3 Savegames With 1 Click] Views : 5.497 от : SharpGamers4you Ⓒ. Watch, upload and share HD and 4k video So I just got Skyrim (legendary) for PC, and I read that you could transfer all the files from the PS3. So i followed instructions, decrypted and whatnot, and put my ps3 save into my pc save area. now whenever I try to load the save on pc, it says cannot load the save file because it is version 0, and the current version is 9 Buka file ps3_save_resigner_2..5_setup.exe, tunggu beberapa saat hingga jendela setup muncul dan tekan tombol Next. Klik tombol Install. Tunggu beberapa saat hingga muncul jendela baru, klik tombol Next. Centang pada bagian I have read and accept the license terms., kemudian klik Install. Tunggu beberapa saat hingga proses instalasi selesai With the PS3 Save Resigner, you can resign any saves from any regions to any regions. From any accounts to any Accounts. You can also remove the copy-protection, decrypt & encrypt. It's easy to use, and VERY user-friendly. It works for Retail PS3. You don't have to search keys anymore

Download ps3 game save resigner 1.4 shared files: COD5 Game Save Editor PS3.rar from mediafire.com 1.4 MB, COD5 Game Save Editor PS3.rar from mediafire.com 1.4 MB, COD5 Game Save Editor PS3.rar from mediafire.com 1.4 MB Apollo Save Tool is an application to manage save-game files, trophies, and licenses on the PlayStation 3. The apollo-ps3 homebrew app allows to download, unlock, patch and resign save-game files directly on your PS3. It can also unlock and resign trophies, backup/restore licenses, and create PS2 Classic images

Lire la news : PS3 Save Resigner v2.0.3 - Jouez avec n'importe quelle sauvegarde de jeu. Installation : Téléchargez l'archive ci-dessous. Décompressez le fichier avec un outil logiciel adéquat. PS3 Save Resigner v - Jouez avec n'importe quelle sauvegarde de jeu - PS3Gen | PlayTrackr. Lien de Vous devez être inscrit pour voir les liens! PS3 Save Resigner v2. Notez que les sauvegardes re-signées avec ce logiciel peuvent être utilisées sur un Custom Firmwaremais aussi un Resigneer officiel peu importe la version dans les deux cas

Visit My youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/anthonystech: Create a free website with uCozfree website with uCo [PS3] Save Resigner 2.0.6 Setup [PS3] Save Resigner 2.0.6 Setup | تحميل.

Savedata PS3 ( punya sendiri ) 4. Savedata 100% ( yang dicari ) 1. Install software. 2. Buka [PS3] Save Resigner 2.0.6 Setup kemudian tinggal Next sampai Finish. Default directory berada di Document » The Prince of Codes » [PS3] Save Resigner. Jika sudah buka software tersebut maka tampilan akan seperti ini PS3 Game Saves Upload Saved Games: Like the saved games? Help the site by being active on our forums! List of PS3 Saved Games that are Copy Protected List of PS3 Saved Games are NOT Copy Protected How to use locked (copy protected) saved games #

Télécharger Ps3 save resigner free gratuit. WonderFox Free DVD Ripper Speedy 12.0. Logiciel Windows. Alternatively you can convert files by device phone ipod ipad xbox android blackberry psp ps3 samsung nokia smartphones etc. free and powerful media converting software with user friendly interface ,. PS3 Save Resign/Save Mod You last visited: Today at 13:33. Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE! Advertisement. Advertise with us! PS3 Save Resign/Save Mod. Discussion on PS3 Save Resign/Save Mod within the Consoles forum part of the General Gaming category Réponse de Magz' Corbeille : [MAJ] PS3 Save Resigner v2.0.3. #1. Le célèbre logiciel pour signer ses saves gratuitement est de retour en version 2.0.3 avec son lot de nouveauté. Pour ceux qui ne connaissent pas PS3 Save Resigner permet de faire fonctionner n'importe quelle sauvegarde de jeu PlayStation 3 sur votre console, qu'elle provienne. Step 1: Downloading the Save Data From the Internet. from google search for the game that you want. ill use gta iv as an example. type in the search box: gta iv save data for ps3 download. and pick the option that you think is best. i usually use gamefaqs.com to download the save data. Ask Question Minecraft Ps3 Modded Save Platinum Trophy. Guys here we have the modded save for minecraft (PS3). All you have to do is Resign it copy it to your USB and then plug it to your PS3. And Then delete the present save there on your PS3 and copy the modded save onto your PS3. ENJOY!!

Safe Softwares Website: PS3 SAVE RESIGNER 2

how to download ps3 save resigner - YouTub

Mar 22, 2018 How to use the new PS3xploit ReSigner 2.0.0 tool for simple RIF activation How to install games over 4GB in size using the PKG Linker tool to send the files over LAN How to convert PS3 games from bluray format into installable PKG files 1) Keep your save safe on your pc (recovered from your PS3 or Emulator) 2) Sign the save on your profile. 3) Add the save from save resigner on your usb key and import it into your PS3 or emulator. you can also receive trophies from the profile. If you have more details about it, come talk to me to keep this tuts up to date * The reason is because we used quick save to save 85% and it always load quick save upon the orginal. * There is no need to resign it, it works for everyone. There is no account lock, only region! * No PS3 XPLODER / Bruteforcing needed. How to resign region: (Thanks to Joelrca) 1. Download PS3SFOEditor here Assigns any save to your chosen PS3 profile, whether downloaded from the Xploder database or elsewhere. Unlocks secret content - get hidden items, power ups and extra lives etc. Hundreds of cheats. 3.Save data sobat. 4.Save data 100% (yang sobat cari) Langkah pertama yang sobat lakukan yaitu menginstall software tersebut. Buka [PS3] Save Resigner 2.0.6 Setup kemudian tinggal Next sampai Finish.Default Directory berada di Document -- The Prince of Codes -- [PS3] Save Resigner.Jika sudah buka software tersebut maka tampilan akan seperti ini

[PS3] Save Resigner - Downloa

De retour sur PS3 Save Resigner, Dans Enter Private Keys vous cliquez sur Or Load from PARAM.SFO et sélectionnez votre sauvegarde de votre compte; Sauvegarder sous Save Profile en Save as Profile 01 Maintenant le logiciel est complètement paramétrer pour resigner vos sauvegardes How to prepare your PS3 save for DISE using hex editor. Programs: PS3 Bruteforce Save Data, Hex Workshop. Decrypt the DAT and DSC file. Select both files and click Decrypt PFD. Open the DSC file into your hex editor and make note of this number (in this example, 0x1D8 or 472). Open the DAT file in your hex editor and go to a specific offset. How to resign edit saves from one ps3 to another for noobs Save resigner games.con bruteforce. How To Resign Trophy Folders & Sync Them On Your Account - Using Bruteforce 4.6 [PS3] BruteForce Savedata 4.6 (How to find User ID & PSID Console) How To Resign PS3 Gamesaves Tutorial | 2015 Adresse mail ou via la Section Saves PS3 et PSP ou bien encore sur le Forum, afin de pouvoir y' remedier. Merci. Assassin's Creed Revelation. Caractéristiques. Saves name : trofeo 100% complete . Description : platinium Save. BLES01384. BLUS30808. Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation HD . Caractéristiques . Saves name : trofeo 98% complet

How to Resign PS3 Game Saves ~ Wonderpierrot's Blo

When I put the save on a USB flash drive the save shows up as corrupt and when attempting to encrypt it using Save Resigner or Bruteforce it still shows up as corrupt. If this is against the rules I apologize and even if someone isn't able to get the save working for my CFW PS3 I'll throw the $15 towards the RPCS3 devs This PS3 Jailbreak 4.86 v3 is for nonCFW consoles users. PS3Xploit v3 for nonCFW consoles provides homebrew support for those consoles that cannot install custom firmware (CFW) such as Slim 3000 and Superslim. You can apply PS3 Jailbreak 4.86 HEN on all PS3 console models (Yes! you heard right, PS3 FAT, Slim, and SuperSlim)

[PS3] Save Resigner Tutorial plus download - Video Games

Skyrim Ps3 Save Editor Download. We now have 390,766 downloads in the member section. Our downloads database is updated daily to provide the latest download releases on offer. This is a limited offer and will soon expire and revert back to the normal member price. The bitter truth bitters Discuss PS3 game modding with the knowledgeable members of PSX-Scene. Could someone please make a debug eboot/self from. How to Convert PSN PKG Games to Folder Backup Game CFW PS3. Extract the.rar file provided. Change the EBOOT.BIN file with the ODE resigner. Hishamage 4.60 PKG Resigner.rar Resign eboot Game Save Files for PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox and more! All Save game files are tested and ready to download with one click for Free

TÉLÉCHARGER SAVE RESIGNER 1

PS3 - Gamesave Resigner - The Tech Gam

Once you have copied your save from your PS3 to your USB; upload it to Right click the folder, then scr If you're like me, there are some games I could just never win as a kid TÉLÉCHARGER PS3 SAVE RESIGNER GRATUITEMENT. Notez que les sauvegardes re-signées avec ce logiciel peuvent être utilisées sur un Custom Firmware , mais aussi un Firmware officiel peu importe la version dans les deux cas. Y a déjà assez de tricheur comme ça. GG mec bon tuto merci

Cara Agar Bisa Memainkan Save Game PS3 di PS3 yang Lain[PS3] Apollo Save Tool v1

PS3 Resigner Master Tool - Resign PS1/PS2/PSP/PS3/PSVita

Enlarge Ps3 Save Resigner and right click your save and select Encrypt. Once completed turn off Ps3 Save Resigner and copy usb save to your Ps3 hardrive and enjoy your 1,000,000 gold by getting it out of the barrel you put it in. Here is a realy horrible movie I made of me using HxD to give myself 1000000 gold in Skyrim. About us Se7enSins. Saved, and used di-save-helper-ps3-rev2 with f Command. Copy it back to PS3, Save wont showed up in Main Menu (Continue) After that i'll used GameGenie used QuickMode for Max Money, copied it back to my PS3, and look there, you can Continue with your Modded Save, with the Items from DISE, but Unbreakable isnt working for PS3, one hit at. Then go back to the save resigner tab and then open the save you want to resign then click decrypt game save open the dropbox right above that then click profile 1 then click encrypt and resign then just put it on a USB and copy it to your ps3 PS: It's need to edit the games.conf (PS3 RESIGNER) with a text editor, and search the line for Tales of Xillia and add region code after JP region code, you do add / after the JP region code. That's it. All saves has been tested on US, EU, JP versions and work 100%

Save Resigner v2.0.6 [KG971] - (PS3) Homebrews & Tools ..

Hints. Saved data is managed separately by each User. If there is more than one User under (Users), items displayed under (Saved Data Utility (PS3™)) will vary depending on the User that is logged in.; If you select a saved data icon and press the button, you can sort saved data by update date or group saved data by title from the menu that is displayed This is a completed save for the ps3 NTSC (North American) version of the game. Complete with a file for running NG+. Everything is unlocked including the handcannon. Must use a Save Resigner program to function properly, or else you won't be able to make any new saves. (external link) By Demonio94. Demonio94: RE4 PS3 Pre Set Save Download PS3 Skyrim Save Editor for free. I want to make a PS3 save game editor. I'd Like to create the First PS3 save game editor that is free for all. I have read of several people who say they have found a way to decrypt and the reincrypt the save game file but I havent seen anyone make something to do it for you

Save Wizard Ps3 - lasopatoursTélécharger PS3 Bruteforce Save Data 3Gran Turismo 5 - Money & cars Cheat (NO JAILBREAK) - YouTube

SAVE GAME PS3. Save Data 100% Complete Army of Two The Devil's Cartel PS3 CFW/OFW [BLES01767] - No Resign!!! Save Data 100% Complete Army of Two The Devil's Cartel PS3 CFW/OFW [BLES01767] - No Resign!!! Langsung pakai. SCREENSHOT Link Download - Size : 1 MB. Cara Install :. However, if you have an old save game on your PS3, you might be bummed to have to start over again in a meaty game like Red Dead Redemption, The Last of Us, or the newly-added Fallout 3. But maybe. Feb 8, 2017 - Explore Xiam MrUknowwho's board PS3 BruteForce Tutorial on Pinterest. See more ideas about ps3, tutorial, kingdom hearts hd If you are using Xbox or PS3, copy your save to your USB. Put your Save Game to your Desktop from your USB Drive. Extract your Save using the Skyrim Editor & Modify to your liking. Resign & Rehash your save then copy back onto your console via USB. PC users just Navigate to your save, Open, Edit, Save, and Enjoy A save editor for the PS3 exclusive game God of War Ascension. In this video you will see: Unlocked & Maxed out items - Max Health and Magic - Max Red Orbs - Bonus: God of War Ascension Ending. Features of the Save Editor: This edtior works for both Retail PS3 and CFW. All you need to do is put your gamesave on a usb drive and load a file from.